On October 11th, InFinance will organize the second edition of the RegTech Summit, allowing experts to discuss, share and discover the latest trends of the field of regulation and technology. This year's edition, entitled "Managing the risks and regulatory requirements in an innovative way", will take place at the LHoFT's brand new premises.
Through the day, experts will notably discuss the current state of the RegTech market, the impact of Artificial Intelligence on the role of Compliance Officers, the most efficient ways of exploiting data under a new regulatory framework, and much more.
Several local & European experts have already confirmed their participation and will share their experience:
• Diana Paredes, CEO and Co-Founder of Suade
• Nasir Zubairi, CEO of the Luxembourg House of Financial Technology Foundation, LHoFT
• Alex Panican, Head of Partnerships and Ecosystem, LHoFT
• Nadia Manzari, Partner at SCHILTZ & SCHILTZ
• Jonathan Prince, Co-founder, Finologee
• Geoffroy de Lamalle, Founder and CEO of eProseed
• Laurent Marochini, Head of Innovation & Quality, Société Générale
• Cristina Ferreira, Head of Regulatory Solutions and Innovation, State Street Bank Luxembourg
More information and registration: www.regtechsummit.lu
Publié le 06 septembre 2018