Alpha FMC, a leading global provider of specialist consultancy services to the asset and wealth management industry, is pleased to report its audited results for the 12 months ended 31 March 2019 (FY 19).
• Group revenue increased by 15.1% to £76.0m (FY 18: £66.0m)
• Group adjusted EBITDA increased by 18.0% to £16.5m (FY 18: £14.0m)
• Group operating profit increased by 46.9% to £12.6m (FY 18: £8.6m)
• Strong adjusted cash conversion of 101% (FY 18: 83%), with cash generation from operating activities of £16.4m (FY 18: £11.3m)
• Adjusted earnings per share increased by 23.0% to 12.05p (FY 18 9.80p)
• Recommending a final dividend per share of 4.09p, bringing total dividend for the year to 6.00p; an increase of 16.1% (FY 18 5.17p)
• Strong growth in new clients globally; the number of clients that the Group has supported increased to 279 (FY 18: 241)
• First office in a German-speaking market opened in Zurich, taking Alpha to 10 offices globally
• Two new business practices launched: FinTech & Innovation and ETF & Indexing
• Continued investment in the highest calibre consultants; number of consultants grew 19% to 362 (March 2018: 305)
Commenting on the results, Euan Fraser, Global Chief Executive Officer said: “We are pleased with the performance of the Group and to be able to report on another year of profitable growth. We have grown revenues by 15.1% and increased our adjusted EBITDA by 18.0%, compared to FY 18, delivering enhanced returns for our shareholders.
This strong growth comes despite the current political uncertainty and shows that Alpha is well positioned to help our clients respond to change in their industry. We have continued to invest in growth through additional hires, expansion of our services and, following client demand, we have launched two new business practices and opened an office in Zurich. We remain focussed on enhancing the breadth and depth of our service offering to our clients, and are very proud of our highly skilled and committed team who help drive our strategic objectives.
We have been able to deliver growth in the number of clients that we support, our repeat client contributions remain strong and we look forward positively to the year ahead.”
Press release by Alpha FMC
Publié le 11 juin 2019