Tomorrow, on May 22nd, InFinance will organize a new edition of FundsEvent. This year, the #1 event dedicated to funds professionals will take place at the EECL, in parallel of ICT Spring. The main topic "The end of a cycle: how to select your funds" will be discussed by 10+ local and international experts, who are to share their knowledge and best practices.
Through keynote speeches and round table discussions, experts will notably answer the following questions: We are living the end of a cycle, what will happen afterwards? How will this impact funds selection professionals? How react end-customers in an age of uncertainty and how to adapt to their needs? What are the (new) strategies of funds selection professionals in today’s financial environment? Do we favor thematic investments or not and why (+which thematic asset management)? How to Control Macro Risks with A.I.? What AI can and cannot do for asset management?
The program of the day
• Welcome Words by Jonathan Prince, CEO, Finologee
• “Putting you first: when Emotional Intelligence enables client centricity” by Riccardo Zorzetto, Client Director, IQEQ
• “Investing in Disruptive Communication” by Saurabh Sharma, Investment Director, FIL Luxembourg
• Fireside chat on Digital Assets with Bernadette Leuzinger, COO, Crypto Fund AG, and Jean-Pierre Gomez, Head of Regulatory & Public Affairs, Société Générale Securities Services
• “Tortoise Sustainable Global Water Strategy” by Nick Holmes, Director & Portfolio Manager, Tortoise
• “Green shoots in European equities” by Léon Kirch, Partner, CIO, European Capital Partners
• “Antifragility Revisited” by Didier Darcet from Gavekal
• “FinTech Innovation of Asset Management through Blockchain” by Sang H. Lee, President & CEO, DarcMatter
• “How to pave your path: fund selection in economic turmoil” by Kelly Jorritsma, Sales Director, Morningstar Luxembourg
• A macroeconomic view with Sanela Kevric, Sales Director, FIL, Christopher Dembik, Economist, Saxo Bank, and Philippe Ledent, Senior Economist, ING Belgium
• Networking Lunch
More information: www.fundsevent.com
Publié le 21 mai 2019