On May 22nd, funds experts will gather at the ECCL to attend a new edition of FundsEvent. This year, the conference is organized in parallel of ICT Spring, Luxembourg's biggest tech summit, and is entitled "The end of a cycle: How to select your funds?".
Several local and international experts will be sharing their vision, knowledge and best practices and will notably try to answer to some of the following questions: We are living the end of a cycle, what will happen afterwards? How will this impact funds selection professionals? How do end-customers react in an age of uncertainty and how to adapt to their needs? What are the (new) strategies of funds selection professionals in today’s financial environment? Do we favor thematic investments or not and why? How to control macro risks with AI? What AI can and cannot do for asset management?
The following experts have already confirmed their participation:
• Riccardo Zorzetto, Client Director, IQEQ, with "Putting you first: when Emotional Intelligence enables client centricity"
• Saurabh Sharma (Investment Director, FIL Luxembourg) with "Investing in Disruptive Communication"
• Nick Holmes (Director & Portfolio Manager, Tortoise) with "Tortoise Sustainable Global Water Strategy"
• Léon Kirch (Partner, Chief Investment Officer, European Capital Partners) with "Green shoots in European equities"
• Didier Darcet (from Gavekal) with "Antifragility Revisited"
• Sang H. Lee (President & CEO, DarcMatter) with "FinTech Innovation of Asset Management through Blockchain"
• Sanela Kevric (Sales Director, FIL)
• Christopher Dembik (Economist, Saxo Bank)
More information and registration: www.fundsevent.com
Publié le 06 mai 2019