The second edition of the Luxembourg Finance Summit will take place – online – on March 18th, 2021. The event will bring together international and local experts, who will share their knowledge and discuss the latest trends and most innovative solutions. After an insightful conference session, the traditional Luxembourg Finance Awards will be distributed: APPLY NOW!
Since 2009, these prizes aim at promoting and spreading the latest best practices, favoring the emulation between the country’s professionals as well as recognizing the best solutions provided on the market. Today, discover the 2021 awards and click HERE if you wish to showcase and highlight their expertise and most innovative solutions. The deadline for applications has been set: you have until February 17th to apply.
• Treasury Manager of the Year – a prize supported by ATEL: it rewards a leader in treasury and finance, who has helped the company to benefit from new insights, achieve improvements in efficiency, spreading best practices and establishing solid and viable relationships with banks and company partners.
• Inspirational Woman in Finance: it recognizes an outstanding woman shaping and influencing the financial industry in Luxembourg.
• Finance Team of the Year: it rewards a Finance Team for its outstanding results on a specific project (implementation of a new financial system, compliance with new regulations etc.).
• Fintech Solution of the Year: it rewards a company, which has decided to offer a new, creative, innovative, efficient service or product. This company works to improve customer experience and demonstrates this through its solution.
• Financial Software provider of the Year: it rewards a company for a software providing effective solutions to store, analyze, manage or deal with financial data, transactions and records. It contributes to facilitating the work of financial teams.
• Best Marketing Campaign in Finance: it rewards a company that has delivered a great and impactful marketing campaign over the past 12 months on the financial market.
• Best Green and Sustainable Initiative: it recognizes a financial organization that has successfully integrated economic, social and environmental sustainability either into its internal and/or external strategy/business.
• Outstanding Contribution to the Luxembourg Financial Center: it rewards a company for its commitment to developing the financial place of Luxembourg and promoting the country worldwide.
• Finance Startup of the Year: it rewards a company, which is less than 5 years old and less than 10 people for its dynamism, its innovative characteristics and its growing potential in a close future.
Click HERE to apply.
Publié le 18 janvier 2021