On Thursday, several local and international experts will share their knowledge during a new edition of PrivateBanker. The event will take place at the Hotel Royal, from 8:30am, and will deal with the following topic: "From Private Banks to Wealth Management Firms: Beyond Investments". Discover the program of the event and register now.
Experts will notably discuss the need for private bankers to adapt their business model because of increased transparency pressure, well informed clients asking for more high-level & multi-field advice and introduction of low-cost digital offerings having forced fees downwards. Also, they will share their knowledge on how to rethink the value proposition and attract more clients, while becoming more customer-centric and using effective emerging technologies.
From Private Banks to Wealth Management Firms: the program
• "Rethink the value proposition" by Erika Bourguet, Director, Strategy Regulatory & Corporate Finance, Deloitte and Pascal Martino, Partner, Banking Leader & Digital co-Leader, Deloitte
• "The need for private bankers to enlarge their scope" by Roger Hartmann, Group Strategy Leader, Fuchs & Associés Finance
• "Turning the challenge of increasing regulation and costs of compliance into an opportunity" by Jonathan Prince, Co-Founder, Finologee
• Round table moderated by Douwe Miedema (Editor-in-Chief, Luxembourg Times), with the participation of Hans-Peter Borgh (Head of Wealth and Investment Management, Member of the Management Board of Banque Internationale à Luxembourg), Luca Tomasi (Group Head of Private banking, Banque Havilland), Alexandre Cegarra (CEO of Société Générale Private Wealth Management) and Linda Wade (CEO and co-founder, Spinview)
• "Private Banking is dead… Welcome to the Wealth CX era" by Julien Hugo, Country Manager, Prodware Luxembourg
• "Due Diligence in Fine Art Transactions" by Ty Murphy, Art Advisor, Family Office Magazine
Register now: www.privatebanker.lu
Publié le 23 avril 2019